. . . honest! I do my hour or so every day without fail.
I just haven't had much to write, or not anything coherent.
I made a recording of the Bach prelude and fugue in D minor last night, but I'm having technical difficulties with the digital recorder -- my recordings are clipping and sound horrible. So I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I will post a recording as soon as I can get something acceptable.
I'm also forging ahead on the Beethoven; the second and third movements are mostly memorized, though still rough, and I'm trying to divide and conquer the fourth movement. There is one passage that has been giving me a lot of trouble. If I can find the time, I will scan it in and explain, but not tonight . . .
There is no required cello playing on the near horizon, so the cello is getting another rest for now.
The hit opera you won’t see in London
22 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment